Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Summer Reading.

So much to read... SO MANY good things to choose from. So. I made a list. Yes, while I was standing in the bookstore. With a notepad feature on my phone. All for you, dear follower of my little blog.

1. The Help, by Kathryn Stockett
2. A Seperate Country, by Robert Hicks
3. The Carrie Diaries, by Candace Bushnell
4. The Shack, by William P. Young
5. Water for Elephants, by Sara Gruen
6. If You Want to Write... by Brenda Ueland
7. Bossypants, by Tina Fey
8. Half Broke Horses, by Jeanette Walls
9. Mornings on Horseback, by David McCullough
10.Heaven is For Real, by Todd and Colton Burpo

So there you have it. I better get started.

Now that you know what I'll be reading, I should also tell you that I am about to wash my hair. You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment