Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The power of Realization.

Been a bit... distracted lately. Making rather large, emotional decisions about my nest. You know how we Mama Birds are about our nests. And everyday, I would come here and stare at the blank screen and be sad that I had nothing to say. That the perfect, painful and right words hadn't all come together just yet. So. Close the laptop. Walk away. Spend the day lamenting my changing world. After all, if I have nothing to blog about, life is... changing.

easter1

Amazingly, in the midst of all this change... life - and the world.... carried right on in front of, and all around me. Despite my best efforts to retreat to a dark bedroom and cry and lament, I never found the opportunity. Divine intervention?

IMG_9601

Birthdays. Easter. Royal Wedding. Celebrations. Friends. Family. Lots of lovin'.

Then, just this past weekend... it hit me. In a wave A strong wave of powerfulness. I couldnt really share my wave with anyone, but I heard words coming out of my mouth that put my life in perfect summation. And after they exited and made their way to the ears of everyone in the room, my heart smiled for the first time in quite a few weeks.

"Well, really, considering everything, my life is really quite blessed."

Yep. I said it. The words rolled outta my mouth in spite of me. As soon as I heard myself say it, I woke up a little outta my personal fog. Here comes the sun.


More on the changes at The Farmhouse soon. I am still searching for the right words to put my story together.

1 comment: