Friday, October 29, 2010

Busy. Busy. Busy.

If you decide not to read this, it's okay with me. This post is about the equivalent of changing my facebook status to read - the ever popular - "About to Take a Shower." It lacks imagination and creatitvity. And who really needs to know when I am going to take a shower? So. Escape now to more creative things if you have the opportunity. If you don't, then enjoy. Don't say I didn't warn you.


(Please excuse the mattress on the front porch. Mimi is busy moving bedrooms here and there... no one has been asked to sleep on the front porch... YET.)

It's going to be one of "those" weekends. I can feel it in the air. That crisp, cool fall feeling... yeah... it screams CANDY AND TIRED TODDLERS! What a great combination. Indeed. It's Halloween. I am not sure exactly when my calendar got filled to the max this weekend, but I am pretty sure it's directly related to about the same time Josh told me he would have to work through the weekend, out of town. Hooowwww connnnveeenient.

He is sad about missing Trick or Treating with the babies. I am sad about missing my sanity for another few days.



So. Here we go. Diving off into a forty-eight hour span of busy. I will be here on Monday, you can count on that - collapsed and eating bon bons to soothe my nerves. That's not true. I don't even have any bon bons. And if I did, they would be buried under all this laundry that seems to magically never go away.



Check back here frequently this weekend. Cute pictures and updates on my sanity. I promise.

1 comment: