A few tidbits from our weekend...
- Tween made middle school cheerleading squad.
- I became a Cheer Mom.
- We did not go to the BIG! Flea Market as planned. (RAIN!)
- We DID go shopping at Sams Club; I bought nothing.
- Josh bought himself a television. (FAIR?!?)
- We let our babies play outside in a mud hole.
- Bought Landon his first pair of boots.
Tonight, dinner with some pretty girlfriends. I do love having pretty girlfriends around at all times... More on life around here later, including my Martha and Me Challenge Update for March.