Friday, January 16, 2009

in case you might be wondering.

This weekend I plan to

a. stay in my pajamas.
b. vaccum everything.
c. seriously take the rest of the christmas stuff to storage. seriously. i swear.
d. make minestrone soup (reference #1).
e. read my new books.
f. give my dog a bath (um. yes. really i will.)


g. do all of the above.

Of course, because the temperature is a balmy 11 degrees here, I have already rushed out with the rest of Georgia to buy up a year's supply of loaf bread and milk. Just in case we need to survive on milk sandwiches alone.

In other news, my brain is so fried that yesterday I had to ask my former spouse to make a decision for the girls because, HELLO, I can't think about anything else. My brain is currently on overload. This weekend, however, it plans to be on vacation.

In the meantime, please enjoy this picture of Landon, who turns three months old tomorrow.



Please. Resist. The. Urge. Calm those ovaries down.



1 comment:

  1. Landon is so handsome !!! Oh, Sorry I can't help it Ovaries are over loaded -I want a BABY !! Goodness, glad I got that out of my system ! Anyway ,With all that you are doing ...Umm Can you get my stuff and house next ?? :) Call me !!

    ReplyDelete