Monday, April 27, 2009

just a note.

um. lots to say. where the hell have I been since easter, etc....

lessee....

my 31st birthday was yesterday and it was more wonderful than usual. I spent it with people I absolutley adore. that makes any birthday good. well. that and ice cream cake. my thighs are still screaming. and on friday night before there were lemon martinis. yum.

**********************

landon turned six months old a couple of weeks ago. yes. I am writing his letter. don't worry. i had to wait for almost an eternity to get mom to send me pictures. so i am workin' on it people. just a preview... we have two teeth on the bottom. and he's still delicious.

**********************

I want a vacation with no children. i'd like for, just like 48 hours to be able to go do what I want to do and go where I need to go and know that my little lovelies are being taken care of. I don't think i could get to cabo san lucas in only 48 hours, but, hey - it would be worth a try.

**********************

trying to find a new job.

**********************

excited that my friends lyndsay and nathan are about to have a baby boy.

**********************

super excited that my friends jill and jonathan's adoption is almost final.

**********************

need new glasses. desperately. someone! quick! water the money tree!

***********************

dance recital weekend this weekend.

***********************

more than this. later.

xoxo.

1 comment: